Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 55: Pravda

Day 55: Pravda 

I have a business paper in four days and I'm 
quite amazed at how irresponsible I am at the moment. I'm typing up a blog instead, but I choose to blame the schedule for giving me a 10 day gap to study for one paper which completely rendered me inefficient, and I'm basically in Summer and vacation mode. Proof? Yesterday's wild night cruise. That was too much adrenaline for one night. Okay so basically, I decided as of lately for a couple of nights, to sort of "borrow" the house's car and take it for a midnight cruise with my friends. First night was legit, I was scared, could barely drive, but I imagined. Everyone was surprised I actually had the balls to do it. Second night was even more better as I started getting comfortable. Last night however, things took an interesting turn on more than one occasion. To begin with, as soon as I left the house, I decided to run into a cop checkpoint, and I was stopped. My voice was slightly shaking, my legs were shivering. I don't have a license, a cop in a bad mood simply meant trouble. To my luck, I had a learner's permit, which ironically wasn't even complete and useless. Took it out, he looked at it, then asked for papers for the car. The car had billions of papers. I had to think fast, but for a person with what once was a successful blog which he is now attempting to rejuvenate, persuasion wasn't a problem. I simply told him that I don't often drive this car, and had no clue where they were. It was a stunt. But it worked, I was off. Perfect so far. We had two cars, mine, and a friends. We were about roughly around 8 people. Well basically my friend's car decided to stop working, and the burden was on me to get everyone who lived in different corners of the city home, and get back home in time before my mom wakes up. I pulled it off, although through driving which made Fast and Furious races look like nothing. It might seem a bit boring on a paper, but believe, adrenaline was gushing through my blood vessels the entire night. Okay, so I'm sorry if I bored with this story. It was interesting for me, at least. I know you expected to indirectly insult people and call them hypocrites, even though you probably think I'm the biggest hypocrite here. With summer coming up however, I am running out of material. I'm also a bit sick at the moment, but I'll remain committed and attempt to post almost everyday. I shall go and attempt to be a bit productive. With all due respect, Fiasco Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment