Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 56: Iron Curtain

Day 56: Iron Curtain 


Fashionably late, so you know things are back to the way they were. Yesterday, was a sleepless night. Well, not really, basically I got something of about 3 hours of sleep. Not like I was studying. Just laying down, thinking. Horrible thoughts, I actually considered quitting DJ'ing. Like my good days were over. Year 10, I really hit it off, parties on a weekly basis, 2 or even 3 in a week at once. But then deciding to put everything on hold totally killed me off. Plus, even though I've sold out and decided to play music I might not approve of in order to please the audience, I had a party last week to prove that, which went horribly wrong. Not that I was shit, far from that, in fact, if I had actually had a chance to play for just 30 minutes, I would've blew minds away, but there was no electricity in the venue, and add to the mix when the party was switched to an outdoor party, it started to rain. Will I get another chance? Probably not. Will I quit, and just stick to mixing in my bedroom? Fuck no. I'm not a quitter, Ii;ll keep trying, even though I completely refuse to be social and that's actually the most essential aspect to success, I'll start YouTube videos, and then I can play the music I like to people who like the same music. I'm not a quitter. My business exam is also a few days away. I'm not studying well, and today the flu struck quite heavily, but at this point, I'm more concerned about finishing exams than the actual exam. It's one paper, and I can't wait to be done with it. Material is running out. This is getting a little repetitive, me ranting about DJ'ing. Now I must follow it up with something interesting. I had something in mind last night, it was interesting but the problem is I don't remember what it is. Well here's the follow up, and its more of a controversial issue (since when are any of my posts not controversial). A friend of mine sent me a picture earlier and she was reading a book on how men think, or how their mind works or something. Not any man, but particularly your husband/fiance/boyfriend or whatever your significant other might be. Well, here's the deal. Men are pretty simple, and I know one guy pretty well, and that's myself, so basically, from my own self observation, and I'll try to be as non biased as possible, I'll try to give a fair evaluation. Basically, as a guy, I want success, fun (all the guys stuff), attention, and satisfaction. It's simple. Success is something my female mate at whichever point of my life isn't based on her, but what I want ,is support, Like for example, of course I'd expect a girl to support me in school and stuff, but then even if I have a hobby, and even a dream, as crazy as mine is, take DJ'ing for example, I'd expect her to support me, not through just telling I'm good, but even if I'm not, helping me get better. Fun is just a girl who's fun, be funny, acknowledge what he finds entertaining, whether sports, gaming, or whatever, just acknowledge that and have a positive vibe on him. As for attention, it's a major issue, always give men attention. We love that, and avoid giving attention to other guys, major drawback. As for satisfaction, I'm 16, but yeah, you get the point there. Whatever level your relationship might be, judge appropriately and act. I don't know, its simple stuff. I hope I made today's blog interesting. I had to attempt to make something out of nothing. With all due respect, Fiasco Out.  



No comments:

Post a Comment