Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 4: Some Present Details

"Those who only look to the present, are certain to miss the future"

Day 4: Some Present Details

People have been telling me I'm gay for blogging. I mean I've heard the same thing from a few people today, my writing is good, but the concept of how I lay out almost all the personal details of my life to people is "gay". In addition, anyone who enjoys opening my blog and reading it "has no life". To anyone who shares the same opinion, no one's forcing you to read anything. I'd rather type up my personal life on a blog to the whole damn world than result to smoking, drugs, and alcohol like how you're brother, best friend, boy friend, or whoever is close to you does it. In addition, my readers aren't "no life's", there's nothing wrong in following a story of someone. Any who, I decided to clear up a few things that one of my best friends posted on my blog last night (Fresh New Start by Lil Man). Rather than delete the article, I'll just fix up a few points. Yes, I didn't fit in at my old school (Thank God, if I had I never would've got to where I am today). Yes I did date a girl for 2 months and I got dumped. But, looking carefully at the situation, I never loved her. When you're a loser like I was at the time, and you get anywhere near anything fairly attractive, your hormones go crazy, that's all there is to it. I only used to say I love her to give the girls the impression that I'm a caring guy (Don't blame me, it's the easiest strategy). And finally, I did get pushed around in my old school (Not physically, just mostly verbally). The part is, what Lil Man was right about, I didn't give 2 shits. I had my PS3, my mixer, and my family, and I wasn't miserable, hell I was happy. The number of fucks I'd given were zero. Lastly, yes, I am dating a girl with no phone, that hardly goes out, and has strict parents. In my opinion, she's the prettiest in our school, although barely anyone agrees and decides to choose one of the chicks that wears tight cloth or has a massive ass. I asked myself a lot why I chose to settle with that, but then it hit me, I might be only 15, but they say love comes at any age. I know she loves me, maybe that's the reason. Whatever it is, its kept me settled down with her more than any other girl, and I think its going to stay that way for quite a while. Being honest, as impossible as it is, I'll try and pull of a stunt and get married to her.(Staying with her for 7 or so more years, I guess I can actually accomplish the impossible if I pull that off). Always would be nice to tell your kids how me and their mom had been together through the impossible and got married. None the less, she's an amazing young lady: humble, respectful, calm, smart, and very beautiful. I'm very glad to call her mine. That's all there is to it. No threat messages today (Out of the usual). Got a sports day tomorrow so my mood's alright.( Don't care who wins, just glad I don't have any classes). I've just recently noticed I stopped the poetic rap and calm house music and started listening to the old school violent Eminem and Tyler The Creator style. I've also been talking in a very violent tone whether its in blogging or in person. Damn, I guess I could really be getting cocky. Whatever happens, I'll get my mind straight soon enough and won't let it effect my life. Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment