Sunday, January 27, 2013

Intro: Every Journey Begins With A Single Step

Intro: My First Blog! 

It would be awkward if I have turn into some break out blogger later and not a breakout DJ. But in case I do become famous, brief intro, I'm 15, wannabe DJ I suppose, not my fault being a talented musician in a country full of people who dance to Drake. Any who, first blog, no inspirations, always was into writing, figured out this couldn't be that hard since that hot chick on Awkward seems to do it fine and get people to read it with her being a social outcast on the show. I'm not the most popular in the bunch, but I do get around thanks to my career, otherwise would have been called the midget like I was in my childhood, or being called a fancy name for a prostitute when my high school life begun. Fine now, happy with the way things are, I'll survive. Oh and if this blog does get popular and I don't like you, you should start worrying. If you're reading this (hoping someone other than myself sees this amazing piece of text -note the sarcasm-) you should really start blogging, totally legit thing, Just a Little Something, Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment