Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 2: One Man in Two Worlds

"Two Worlds, One Host"
Day 2: One Man in Two Worlds
I'll save the gossip, just got a threat message from a chick back in my old hell hole of a school with the most annoying and pointless scum of the Earth. One Man in Two Worlds. I'll get to that at the end. Was never a fan of those lame girls who have there period and can't control it. Won't keep the title a puzzle and save you the trouble. The story is how my life changed. I'm a different man now, Fiasco is now nothing more than a pen-name, I am now Toxic Bass. Life was good in Jeddah. I had 3-4 friends, a very amazing girl, shame me and her never got official, and no priorities. No one knew who I was, Thursday I would spend playing football, grab a Pepsi, meet up with a beautiful girl, talk for 30 minutes, and I'd go home. Fiasco would wear jeans, the first shirt he'd fine, and any sneakers. Then life went on, I moved to my motherland. Won't include the shit days of the 9th grade in that hell hole. I moved to a much better school. My nickname went from creatively thought through offensive phrases to: Toxic Bass, or as friends call me, Toxic. Toxic wears skinny jeans, and usually a tucked in all buttoned shirt, Polo shirt, always had cologne on me. Please excuse my cockiness, and please don't think I'm full of myself, but for the sake of the story and the point, I'll have to be honest (I am far from self centered). Toxic could also now talk to girls (HELL YEAH). He had a girlfriend, and a few girls hitting on him. He went out every week to an expensive place, blew some of his DJ'ing cash, and went with his friends who were either getting high or drunk (Thank God his morals kept him clean). He was still an A student, he had everything positive. And although most people would be happy, Toxic has one very negative thing Fiasco never had, he was a trouble magnet, and as the days continue, he'll soon learn he was better off as Fiasco.Oh, and since people wanted to know about the gossip, basically what happened is, when I was at the hell hole, I had a little thing going on with some chick, and I met her friends at a restaurant and I asked if she ever liked me, and joked around about how she stalked me, and now I get a message, and I quote: "If u hate me or have a prob. With me dont talk shit about me with me frnds be a man and speak directly to me". Still didn't reply, but I'm guessing it can't be something with words longer than 5 letters so she understands. Oh and if you do want to blog, you can use my Blog Page. I'd gladly want a few more authors online. Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment