Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 46: Enlightenment In A Concrete Jungle



" Paradise , a breathetaking world"
It's been a while, a long one. Not fully my fault. I have internet, and I've been trying to post for days now. Issue is, the internet is on my phone, and the hotspot it provides is way too slow for my laptop, so at the moment I've sent this to a friend of mine and asked him to post it for me. So I apologize if the format is a bit off, although I'll make sure he tries and gets it decently right which shouldn't be too hard considering he's a blogger. Trying to stay committed. A quality I wish lots of people possessed. Let's not lose track, people who suck at committing to things are far from my concern today. Before I jump in to the topic, I doubt I'll be able to post until I get back to my motherland, which is around August 5th, so don't expect anything else before that date, I'm already moving mountains trying to post this one. This one be a friendly toned update of all the tourist sites I've been to and souvenirs I've bought. It'll be just as real, hell, even more real than most my blog posts. So let's gets started. Malaysia has always been special. Last year, I came back a different person from it. I'm guessing it's the food (trying to make a joke there). Why? I have no idea. I went there arguably one of the most closed, socially outcasted, and dull people. I came back, suddenly made friends, had my DJ career somewhat blow up. My name turned into a nickname, so things changed. But when I arrive in this tropical heaven, things usually take a downfall. Things this year haven't been different, in fact much worse. So last year I barely had friends, and I lost them (but I didn't like most of them anyways). Had a girl, surprise surprise, lost that too. All within the first few days of reaching heaven last year. That's a nice summary. This year, I wish it was that simple and straight forward. Last year I lost everyone I had at that time. But I was in tropical heaven so it was pretty easy getting it all of my mind. The complexity this year is a million times greater. I lost one person who meant the world to me, much more than a friend, over some stupid decisions I made. The only person who proved to me they cared throughout the years. The one person who saw me for who I really was, and who I really am. Not a single day passes where I don't think about how things were. Any who, don't want to turn this into a sadly toned post. I'm far from sad, I'm actually quite happy, how could I be not when I'm in tropical heaven? But I know you wouldn't be interested in the fun I'm having. So let's get to the climax of the story. I can already feel myself changing up. Maturing is the word for it. I finally feel like I can make my decisions on my own. If I have a problem, I keep it to myself, barely tell my friends (Which sounds a bit hypocritical since I blog most my problems like I'm doing now, but you get the point). I'm keeping in touch pretty well with almost everyone, apart from a couple people I could name, and one of them actually matters to me. So basically, there's major complexity with every aspect of my life at the moment, and wouldn't be surprised if something came crashing down on me soon. The catch is, the "Enlightenment" I feel I went through, is that now, I know I can take a lot more blows and punches then I could. I honestly don't know if my personality has changed, I can only judge on that when I interact with the people I used to. I've also decided to completely shut myself off from the world tomorrow or something. I just want it to be tropical heaven and I. There's too much negativity in my life. The next few days or so should be an escape from it. It's only from one side, but one that sadly matters to me, and to be honest, I just want to have fun! Me, myself, and this tropical heaven. That sounded quite gay. Anywho, I'm typing this up on my phone which is pretty annoying, so until I'm back to my motherland, and with all due respect, Fiasco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment