Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 25: Pot of Gold

Day 25: Pot of Gold

"Luck never lasts long"
Today was a day with its ups and downs. Well the downs weren't serious from a neutral perspective. Bad news, Tottenham beat Arsenal and now Chelsea is in fourth place. Rafa better find a way to make sure we qualify to The Champions League. Other than that, its been a pretty good day. Sure, some events happened that leaded to more confusion in my already complex life. The easy way out is sticking to everything I already have, the hard way out has way too many lanes, but one that stands out. The catch, only one way will lead to things going amazingly, and all the others are dead ends filled with disaster. But what I like is that today, I was being honest, and luck was on my side. You see I've always suffered from trusting too much and being too honest from people. It always ends badly when I'm honest or trust someone. I think today have changed though, can't say what happened, but I honestly hope they did change. All I know is that today, being honest either went freakishly well with me, or there's a catch and its going to cause another mess which I'm going to bleed while trying to clean up. Alright, so today is Flashback Sunday! Summer, I had suffered from break up, got over it quickly. I only was dumped cause I was loser as I explained in one of my old blogs, moving on. The transition to Toxic Bass was complete. I was a completely new person. What I want to focus about is what I had a major issue with before I changed. The devils on Earth, females. (If there's crowd, please boo!). After the break up, one girl stood out, from the past, things faded and that's story is also in one of my very early posts. After that, social networking got me attached to one girl, but then when we meet in person I feel that it wasn't mutual and I was like alright, and moved on. I was out of a break up so I liked pretty much any girl that showed the slightest interest, but these were the ones where I feel like they were serious and got buried in me. There were numerous other females and crazy ups and downs and moments which eventually faded, and then I met the one where everything just clicked and things went strong (hopefully still are.) Any who, super short blog today! It was a weekend so nothing interesting happened at all (how I despise Sundays). Fiasco Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment