Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 24: Awkward

Day 24: Awkward 

"Team Toxic Bass: Brilliance In Every Beat"
Breakout blogger? Breakout DJ? Breakout Social Outcast? All of that in less than one year. I don't know about other famous bloggers, but I'm positive that I'm doing better than most people locally. Its spread to different schools, yesterday got featured on another blog spot link for local writers (Country Wise). It felt a bit weird seeing my "A Little Bit Of Everything" surrounded by political, literature, and artistic blogs. No worries though, means my little attempt of taking out some stress and typing about my life has been successful, thanks to everyone who reads my blog daily! Yesterday was the first Thursday I spend being "grounded". It really didn't feel like I was grounded at all. The only thing that was a bit weird was that usually I'd have friends coming directly from school, but it ended up as me going home alone and sleeping. I woke up, had Omar come a bit later with Lil Man following. We spent the night with a couple of awesome friends and watched a horror movie. The story was horrible, but if you're into demonic stuff, I suggest you check it out: Haunting In Connecticut 2. Its based on a true story, but I doubt that since I don't believe in any paranormal things other than one's stated in religion. No drama at all for the past few days. That's a negative for my blog, but a positive for my self. I guess I'm getting accused a lot of being a horrible relationship partner. Partially true, I am a major flirt always, but its never anything serious even though it always looks like it.  I guess that's my only negative, but I always try doing my part, whether its with always complimenting, doing the romantic stuff like holding hands, and ditching whoever for a few minutes to spend with my darling. Breakout DJ? Well I guess I have a reputation among the cities few elite high schools. Still haven't burst into the University spotlight, or just the public spotlight, but I like doing things one by one, if I can manage to make sure I'm the only one in the high school scene, then I can work on spreading into new groups of people which are more picky and have more high risk parties. I'm just worried about one thing, my reputation will fade as soon as I live this third world country for medical school abroad (Being optimistic about my IG results next year). Breakout Social Life? Not really, but I'm glad my name can ring much more bells than it did this time a year ago. Fiasco Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment