Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 28: Clear Enough?

Day 28: Clear Enough? 

"Don't Feel like you have to change, there's nothing that can make you better"
Throwback Sunday! I hate Sundays though, they're so depressing. If the fact that it's the start of another school week tomorrow isn't bad enough, Sundays and Wednesdays are my hated most school weeks, although the thing about Mondays, something good usually happens mid way through my day. I don't have my hopes high or anything, but yeah, I shall be expecting nature to maintain its schedule. As a DJ, I keep browsing songs, and listening to different songs, old and new. I call it "track digging". So yesterday, I was listening to a few Mike Posner songs. I stumble upon this song called "Cheated on You". In it, Posner describes how he used to be dating a whore and he should've cheated on her. I haven't dated much, but I've gotten in quite a number of unofficial commitments, and the reason is, I'd always get screwed over before getting anywhere. The amount of names that popped up into my head when I listened to that song was just spectacular. But today isn't about any of them. Its about something amazing, the best thing you can ever think of me, and the person I love the most! It's about me! Just kidding, let's take things back to the end of Summer 2012, and the introduction into a new school year, and a few events that basically dictate my life now. Friends wise, I had met a few people in school who mattered and we got along, and my entrance was smooth. I never believed in love at first sight, and was there a girl that proved me wrong? Nope, its still bullshit to me that could get you dead like what happened to Romeo and Juliet for being such in love fags. But I do believe in finding someone is attractive, moving in for a kill, letting your guards down and you get killed but while killing them at the same time, you get me? So basically, I walked into math class, and sat down next to a few of the guys I knew. I looked across and there was this beautiful girl who just lit up everything around her. She just stood out. I had a couple of classes with her on my first day, but she was never in the crowd so I can try and say something. I'd find myself losing concentration and looking at her when she was close. I'd never given it any serious consideration, and I was at a point in my life where I was planning to just try and use my flirting abilities for one night stands due to an unlucky past. So second day in my new school, I finally found her talking to someone I knew, I still remember this scene very clearly, it was a biology class, and it was the last day before we went off into a one week holiday. Now or never, and I just let my player side kick in, went in, introduced myself, got her name, told her we should talk more, she didn't have a phone so I just got her Facebook and we talked for quite a while in that one week. I'd pull a few moves everyday, hit on her every now and then, jumped into the close friend zone so I can manipulate it, and boom, worked like a charm. I could tell she was digging me although I wasn't certain. The one day I get a phone call from my friend who's super close with her and after some interrogation on whether or not I liked her, she told me that she did. Things went as I had planned, well not really. I got this feeling in my chest, and then I started thinking about her way too much. Not something I'd get in my hit and run lifestyle, so yeah, I ended up getting official a couple of weeks later, and although people had expected me to last not more than a month, we've been going for almost 6. She's truly amazing, extraordinary, and perfect. With all due respect, Fiasco Out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment