Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 27: Where Are My Keys?

Day 27: Where Are My Keys? 

"Or use your knowledge to control your ego"
Today's blog is late, just like old times! Had a rough day at school. Nothing particular, just suffering from exhaustion due to lack of sleep, and there's also the fact that nothing stands out. Three top "negative" things I get called: player, cocky, and man whore. My reply is usually a smile. I have a girlfriend, I get that. Do I flirt with other girls to deserve that title? Hell yes. Is it something major? Hell no. I jokingly and most subliminally do it. Its not on purpose or I don't have a specific aim from it. I got my girl and she got me. Am I cocky? Well that's my favorite argument. I call it being very confident, you call it whatever the hell you want. I'm too "cocky" to care what you call it. But I have an ego, I know what I'm capable of, I'll deceive, cheat, and work my way to getting what I want. I don't lie, that's not in my book. But I have an ego Kanye West would be jealous of. Man whore, usually directed towards me because most of my time I'm surrounded by girls. I'd laugh and take it as a joke cause my ego tells me not to give a damn what anyone thinks. Yeah, you could've guessed it, this isn't Fiasco talking, its his ego. Proud to have one. Any who, I have a master plan for this week I'm putting into effect, can't give details, but yeah, can briefly attempt to describe it. I'm basically sick of trying, so I want to see if that person would put me over themselves and and try. If they don't, let's just say I won't and I'll be a tad angry, and I don't hurt people or say shit about them when I am, I just go out and do shit they won't like. I have an ego but its damn annoying when others have one. I control mine and use it to my advantage, while others just show there's. If you have the gift of being overly confident, take advantage of it. I'm also going to see some interesting shit go down. Gotta love it when someone gets a taste of there own medicine. No story tonight, but yeah, more of a discussion, tomorrow is Throwback Sunday, so that will be quite an interesting story. With all due respect, Fiasco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment