Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 29: Are You Ready to Make Some Noise?

Day 29:  Are You Ready to Make Some Noise?

"To play on a stage, in front of a crowd like that, is my dream"
Apologies on missing a day. Monday was my day off from blogging, and yesterday I had a cold therefore wasn't active enough to get up, think, and type. Problems are beginning to arise. My gaming addiction has seemed to click back in, and at a vital time. I have final exams next month. Its an addiction, far worse than blogging. Because when blogging I can state I won't update in so and so days, and will be forced to be oblige with my words, but gaming is just something you find yourself doing. I really hope I can control this addiction up until after my finals. Today has been quite a disappointing day. For starters, nothing great happened. Not like something great has to happen, but still, I'm used to good news, so it was a bit weird not receiving any. I had a quick 5 minute conversation with my history teacher, and he seemed to be quite knowledgeable about the university I'm going to. He hit me with some very bad news. I'm on the IGCSE road and should be done with it next year (Hopefully). If I want to get in that university, I have to take 8 subjects, meaning I can't drop one, take all three science, and score A* in seven of them, and not get lower than a C in any subject. If I fail that, I need to do A-Levels, meaning an extra year. That's not an issue, because I'll be 16 by the time I do my IGCSE's, and I should take a 3 quick months break and enroll in my A levels if I don't achieve the impossible of getting 7 A*'s. I ditched him before he gave me the requirements of my A-Level's score. But the 7 A*'s or A-Levels was if I wanted to be "considered" by the university. Quite disappointing. Tomorrow's Thursday! I shall be Dj'ing for a bit in a friend's birthday party. I also love Thursdays, cause something usually stands out, and if fate misses out on giving me something good, believe me I'll make something out of nothing, cause weekends are my thing. As for today, its a pretty calm day. I don't have homework. The only thing I did was go and get my friend's anniversary gift wrapped up. Congratulations, I'm glad you can last that long with a girl without being on the verge of insanity (Joke, so that's your cue to laugh). I've been noticing my DJ name has been spreading around, cause people have been liking my Facebook page from all different local schools, so I'm happy about that. I've recently got myself in a mess which seems impossible to clean up, got more on my plate than I can handle. The topic is super touchy, so I can't even mention anything about it. Just thought I'd blow out some of the steam from it here. Can't wait for tomorrow, in the party mood! Bad stuff happen when I am though, hope I don't do anything I regret. With all due respect, Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment