Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 32: Champagne is Overrated

Day 32: Champagne is Overrated 

"I want you to be happy, even if I'm not"
This is the part of Summer where everything goes downhill, perfect ey? Friends traveled, parents constantly bitching, summer courses, kind of shitty. Any who, so basically, let's just say, my infamous blog is back. Bad news for my fake friends, my social life, and most importantly, could be for my relationship. Reason is, I figured people actually read this shit, and criticize me too based on it (I really don't mind though, its nothing compared to what I get in real life). So basically, I got twitted by someone else who blogs. A female from my uneducated country that can actually write, and blog. Kind of like my dream chick right after a DJ chick. I'll work on getting her number though (Putting aside the fact that stating that has just ruined my chances). Alright, so basically, here's the deal. I've been criticized by my dream girl right here. So basically I've been nagging about how when I was dating my ex we wouldn't get physical and all that. Won't deny it, I'm quite a pussy when it comes to that. But I can provide an explanation to somewhat cover for the asshole guy that wants to take advantage of girls picture that was painted for me. So basically, I'd have to go back in time (I hate doing that, and this is going to cause quite the controversy). So basically, if you weren't around me at that time, and unaware of the details of the whole situation. I was with a girl, who I had no way to contact at all outside of school and didn't go out at all, and that included school vacations which meant weeks and sometimes months without talking. I'm in a school where I couldn't talk with that person at all, other than sit together in classes, where we could barely talk. I was never a guy who saw anything passed a hug a necessity in most relationships, and I still think that. Let's just say all the couples (except very few) in my grade, and even younger grades, were you know, getting busy. And the occasional few friends with benefits which made it worse. I'm not a very religious person, nor do I care about this country morale's, and what people think is wrong, or right.  I wasn't in a great position, and I needed a few pushes, and with everything else missing in the certain relationship, that was the only thing I found. Even with the nagging, I'd still had barely gotten anywhere, but that "barely" had me motivated to push that commitment to half a year, which is an unbelievable accomplishment since most couples in my school barely get past a month. So notice how I had put up with a lot of things, I doubt most guys would've put up with, and, as usual, I still had gotten dumped (Got used to it). Which is a whole other essay I won't talk about unless obliged. There's still a lot I want to say about this whole thing, and instead of just ending it, I'll keep going (Bare with me). Some people could say, you do all these things which you think are going to make it work, but in the end it doesn't, and I'd make the girl feel like she's been used and all. Well let's just say, I'm a blogger, a poet (surprise!), and an occasional novel reader. It doesn't get more homo than that. When I get with a girl, I show her that I'm dedicated, and something I've even said to a girl before who knew she was the reason I wasn't happy: "Ive committed myself to you, even if it costs my own happiness, I want you to be happy, just being with me." That's what I do in every relationship, and I still get dumped. Oh, and I don't do break ups, I'd go an empty tank if that's what it takes, but most people don't, and emotions are usually just a game to them, so yeah, Fiasco flies solo. But thank God, things have changed, for the very better. Damn, I've gone on forever, any who, check out the blog I'm taking about: http://justazza.blogspot.com/ And last favor, pray that I get that number! With all due respect, and the highest of respect if you prayed that I've gotten the number, and with utmost respect to the blogger who's kicked started this infamous blog, Fiasco Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment