Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 36: The Wolfpack

Day 36: The Wolfpack 

"Banish the fear of death from a man's heart and they would not live a day"
Haven't really blogged in the last two. That's cause there's nothing to talk about. Nothing at all has happened in the past two days. So this means, I'll have to kill you with more of my conspiracies, theories, or whatever you want to call them. I'll just randomly keep going and whatever is said is said. Let me first start off with a very controversial topic. Yes, I'm going to rant, so brace yourselves. Before I start off, let me make this very clear, this isn't about anyone, so please, don't assume I'm writing this about someone. There's a lot of people who do this,so you can just laugh at how on point I am about this. Two days ago, I said there are guys who ditch there homies for chicks. Now I don't mean a girlfriend in this situation, just for the presence of females. I'd understand if we were in a club in Ibiza, but in school, or in a public place in this country, are you trying to get laid for example? That will happen when pigs fly out of my ass. Let me not get off point though. Here's what really gets me though. Those guys, who like literally would suck the dick of one specific girl if she had one. Those guys who aren't friendzoned, or like who aren't genuinely nice guys. Like you know, most of them are like me, not the friendzone type, and have a reputation of being a flirt, or like just an asshole for example. Not that I'm asshole (I hope), but I'm just trying to prove a point. And what I've noticed has become a trend, is that they suck the dick of elite girls. Like you know they're all over those girls. Like you always see them interfering in all of the girls problems, always following them around like they're a bitch (female dog in this situation). Not like I would really care, its just so fucking annoying being exposed and in the presence of dudes who are girls bitches. Here's the hilarious part, let's say they liked her, and that's the reason they're stooping so low, in probably all the cases, they probably couldn't even get close to anything emotional with that chick. And if all the heavenly powers came together, and made that happened, they'd still get there ass dumped in like a week tops! It's annoying, but I guess its funny too. I won't lie, I was once like that. I used to suck up to some chick I liked in middle school (I was 12 or 11 when this happened though, I have a justification). Unlike most these bitches, I had gotten somewhere, I asked her to slow dance, it went really well, and just when I was about to go in for my lethal 12 year old kill, my "best friend" had told me she didn't like me. Surprise surprise, two weeks later he's dating her. They break up on like the last day of school. I confess everything, and she tells me she liked me and would've said yes at that time if I had asked her out. So at least I was successful at being a bitch, unlike most of these dudes now, when I was 12, so suck it bitches. But I would never stoop low like these dudes here do now. So anyways, I'd like to keep it short today, and for the sake of God, please, don't think I'm narrowing this down to one, two, or even a billion dudes. It's just this trend that's been showing up a lot recently and I just wanted to point out that its annoying and pathetic. I've actually been in quite a good mood recently. I've caught up with one of my great friends and she's had this positive vibe that she inflicts on me, so I'm all good, not that you'd care though (Just kidding, you know I love you). With all due respect, Fiasco Out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment