Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 38: Animal Pharm

Day 38: Animal Pharm 

"A DJ is an artist and the dancefloor is his canvas"
So by now we all noticed how horrible I am in keeping you all up to date. Sincerest apologies. I've had pretty rough, and no one there for me really. Well there are people there for me, but I want a specific someone to be there for me, and let's just say, I can't reach out to them at the moment. It's not really a matter of me facing any sort of issues, but they were a source of happiness which I temporarily don't have. As for my DJ career, it's alright I guess. As for my lifestyle, especially my lifestyle, I've put aside going out with three figured amount of money in my pocket, and decided that financially, I should direct it to things of more value. So as soon as I get the chance, I'm jumping on a new laptop for DJ'ing and personal use, new equipment such as a stand for my mixer, and laptop, which in general would make me look much more professional when I perform. Any who, I had a party on Tuesday. Let me just say the countless hours of practice finally paid off. A packed and full dancefloor for the whole party, people going insane, so full you can't even leave the place! I even had people clap for me at the end  I'm really proud of that, and I'm looking to establish my name as one of the top in what I do in this country, and hell, why not the world at some point? It'd be nice for my hobby to develop into something massive. That of course, won't effect my persuasion of university, and a proper education, and a more common, and mature occupation. I seem to have my whole life planned out, but something I and I'm sure most of you have learned, is that life can spiral downwards or upwards at any given moment. I shall, hopefully, leave this country soon. But before I do, I just want one proper party, with lasers piercing the smoke filled air, a crowd just enjoying there time. So today I know I've mostly focused my words on my career, but that's because I don't really have much to talk about anymore. I mean I have my friends who certainly have been rocking it out, cruises, hangouts, you name it. The little that remain though. Nothing else at the moment I can say that stands out. I'll try keeping things up to date. With all due respect, Fiasco out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment