Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 37: Hexes

Day 37: Hexes

"The greatest mental freedoms is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you."
I missed another day. Apologies. I'm enrolled in 3 different summer courses, so its hard for me to keep up with all the homework. Not to mention, in all 3, I have a test new week. Gotta love summer. I've been in a good mood recently though. Mostly cause of a person who inflicted and enforced her positive vibe on me. So, thank you for that, even though you'll probably read this without noticing. Let me guess, you're expecting a rant. Not today though! I actually typed up a whole rant, but decided to delete it. I know I wasted time, but being honest, I have nothing better to do. Which ultimately means, I have nothing to talk about. So I guess, my fingers are going to type, and whatever comes out, comes out. So here's something ironic about me. So I talk a lot about my relationship, which unfortunately, is a plural on this blog. Makes me seem like an asshole. Let's just say I've accepted the past, and from now decided to leave it there. So don't expect me, talking about too many past experiences. But here's the thing, I talk a lot about them, and my personal life to be honest. I don't have that much personal information though, I tend to avoid drama, and I don't keep much secrets, nor do I have many. I mean I have a somewhat successful blog based on my life, you don't keep that much secrets when you blog. I don't really know how to say this. I mean I wouldn't mind sitting down with someone I barely know and talk about my relationship for example, but then when I get asked to say her name for example, which happens a lot on public sites such as that ask one, I tend to avoid saying it. Don't rush to conclusions, its not that I'm ashamed of her anything, I'd yell her name out to the world if I could. But that's my point, the world I'm in, at least this society, I can't feel comfortable saying it. Its sort of a paranoia. Why? There's many people that would be ready to put me, to put us through hell for just being together. I'm not referring to family members or people not accepting of the whole situation. I mean other people, like our age, who don't know about it. There's so much envy, so much hate pointed in no direction these days. People who just envy you for being happy. I can't lie and say "they can't effect us". These people would get out of there way, just to try and knock couples, singles, people in general off course. I mean personally, I don't care about much, except one person for example. So they come, bring up every sin that person has ever done, and claim they're friends. I'm not making much sense here, but you get my point. I can't explain any situation clearly. My point is, be careful about how public your life is, especially things you care about. I'm one of the very few people who barely care about anything, and don't care about judgement and criticism. But sometimes, people try using those very few things you care about against you. Sadly, most of them pretend they're your friends. Don't give them much to talk about! I'm keeping it short today, since I've been in a good mood. Take care everyone! Sorry for not making much sense, but I'm sure you all comprehended the basic message I'm trying to show. With all due respect, Fiasco Out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment