Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 35: Suga Suga

Day 35: Suga Suga

"Sugar, how you get so fly?"
The amount of assumptions I got yesterday, unimaginable. You mean so and so about this. Firstly, I never directly pick on someone through this blog, nor would I ever talk about someone directly on this blog. Sometimes I'm pissed and could rant about someone, and make it pretty obvious, but there wasn't a specific person on my mind when I was describing the hypocrites of this country. So please, save yourself and your brain the work of thinking if I meant someone by something I said, but I'm sure you could think of a lot of people when I described the features of our local hypocrites. Not to mention, if you thought I meant someone by one of my statements, then you probably think they're a hypocrite. Speaking about yesterday's post, its hilarious how something similar went down today. No need to go into any details though. So basically, you know those childhood songs, you listened to when you were like 10 and you've just heard it and its even 5 years old or something? You did the usual thing and killed the song by constantly playing it for a week or two and completely forgot about it. So yeah, its forgot, and lost in your old Ipod which is dusted up and stopped working a few years ago, not to mention its screen is cracked and you've probably destroyed it. Okay enough details, let's get to the point. Years later, you've met someone. Who's somehow affected you to the point, where your mind (or heart, don't want to seem too cheesy) goes back years back, and suddenly the beat, the lyrics, the melody, the vocals, everything about it, seems to be perfect. That ladies and gentleman, is the effect of suddenly, and quickly falling for someone. Unlike every girl I've ever been with or had feelings for, this isn't a one night stand attempt gone wrong. From the very beginning, you knew it was real, that this is something you want to last. I'm very big on music, its almost a lifestyle for me, one that sculpted me and made me who I am at the moment. I mean even emotional things for me need music. Can you slow dance without music? Have you ever felt the difference when you've kissed someone with nothing playing, and when there's just a simple and calm piano or violin playing the background? I mean there's a million things I can state, these are just a couple. So basically, I've been constantly raping the replay button for one specific song. The reason is, I jokingly told a very special someone that this specific song reminded me of her, and when that happened, there was no us. It was just me and her, so we really weren't an item, yet, and nor did I think we were going to be at that point to be honest. And for some reason, I was the DJ at a party she was at, and I decided to slow things down, and picked that song out. I asked her to dance, held her in my arms, and we moved slowly to the song, I even remember how she couldn't have her hands on my shoulder cause I was too tall. She wrapped them around me, I had mine around hers, and the chemistry was just unbelievable. There's so much more situation me and her had, wait let me correct the me and her, "we", "us". That felt really good to say. So my point is, music and emotions, precisely the non hormonal teenage kind of love that I'm in at the moment, the real kind, can pretty much cause a feeling and sensation so strong you feel like you've been in heaven when both combine. I've had songs with a lot people, some who were at times more than friends, but non the I can say I listen to on a daily basis like I do with this song. None that I can write a full blog on for sure! Any who, I don't want to keep going about it forever, oh, and for me, the specific song I'm talking about at the moment is: "Baby Bash ft. Frankie J - Suga Suga." This is probably one of the first posts I've written while smiling the whole time! "Got me lifted, shifted higher than the ceilin', and oohwee it's the ultimate feelin', you got me lifted, feeling so gifted, Sugar, how you get so fly?: With all due respect, Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment