Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 34: 21 & Over

Day 34: 21 & Over

A hypocrite is a person who- but isn't?
Today wasn't the best of days. So basically, let's just say its been sort of a let down. It's a bit annoying when someone is only concerned about himself, and its not like I'd usually give a fuck, but I will when there selfishness leads to me losing something that could potentially matter to me, for example, a party. Let's just say its a bit annoying. Okay, let's just keep it that, I'm a bad person to constantly fuck over. I know this is kind of direct, but fuck it, let's just say I'm pissed as fuck at the moment, and I have a reason to, at least I think so. Any who, I've got another topic to rant about, which I was planning to rant about since last night. The hypocrites of this amazing nation. Okay, so basically, since I know a lot of people from outside the country read this. I live in an Islamic nation. No parties after 11, you can't go out dressed to badly (for girls I mean), no clubs, alcohol, you name it. That's government wise. Family wise, most people my age can't chill with girls openly and even if they can, it has massive limits, dating is a massive sin to most families and they'll shoot your ass if they find you with there daughter, let's see, you can't dress to badly, no cursing openly, I don't know, not much I can think about, those are what stand out. Before I start bashing at a majority of the people, this isn't direct to anyone, but if the shoe fits, lace that bitch up! So let me start with the guys. They're out fucking girls every night (maybe not really, but you get my point). But if someone says hi to there sister, they'll fucking hunt you down and attempt killing you. I don't have a sister, so I might not know what it feels like, but hey, I don't, so I can't fit in this category! (Massive bad guy laugh). If you've just been with a chick, and hunted a guy down for doing to the same to whoever matters you, you my friend, are a fucking hypocrite! Let's see, I've also dealt with lots of guys who'll ditch his crew for just being in the presence of females, and to guys like that, you might not be a hypocrite, but you're umm, what's the right word....got it! A bitch, just like the bitches you're with! Let's start pointing out the amazing hypocrite actions of some girls in this country. Oh God, this actually the group the makes me laugh the most, and there's a lot of chicks who fit in this category. So basically, you're religious cause you wear hijab and cover your hair up. Respect to all the ladies that do that. But I don't think there's a point when that's your hair is the only thing guys isn't seeing, am I right? Let's just dumb it down a bit, know this is delicate topic, but the girls who cover up there hair but there ass is all over the place. I mean excuse miss, the whole place is checking out your ass in those tight ass neon yellow or bright red pants your wearing. Just saying yo. I mean I just wanted to focus on those who are religiously and morally hypocritical. There's so much more categories, but are all over the world, the bitches, fake friends, you name it. But these are kind of a bit more local, in my country, and countries similar to mine. I know a few of you laced that shoe up and found yourself somewhere there, and you're making excuses and trying to justify yourself mentally and hate me now cause you think this is about you. Bashing was just an expression, this is more of me trying to shoot a point across. You're not hated for being that, sometimes, wrongfully respected for it. But please acknowledge you're a hypocrite, and anyone with a mentality like mine, has no respect for you at all! Any who, about the title, its a fucking crazy movie, I'd suggest checking it out if your into shit like The Hangover and Project X. Not much to talk about! With all due respect, Fiasco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment