Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 59: Eminado

Day 59: Eminado 

"Yes ladies and gentleman, this is how cheesy I've gotten"
Blogging weather. I don't know if that's even a term, but at the moment, there's a massive sandstorm, and every now and then massive showers of rain. I've gotten lots of positive feedback for yesterday's post, and everyone who read it seems to agree. Glad to see some people are actually on the same side with my always controversial theories. Another one today? Nah. I don't even know what I'm going to talk about, I never do, I simply, just let my fingers connect, and whatever spills out, does. The thing is, most people assume in some of my posts, I single out groups, or specific people, but for the millionth time, I don't. If I have a problem with someone, I don't blog it, and if I do, I specifically say that this is directed to a specific person. Yesterday, it was a theory I thought of, and then I did use an example concerning my friend. However if at any time you felt that a part of it was directed to you, then you feel guilty. It's your subconscious or even your conscious side telling you this somewhat applies to you. If it does, and it's something positive, awesome. If it's not something positive, then either I disagree with something regarding you, and whether you want to change it, or not, that's your opinion and problem, not mine. I mean I get to many of the people who personally know me and read the blog telling me "I know who you meant by that". I didn't mean anyone, and understand I'm not 12 years old to specifically address someone through my blog. Okay? Cool. As of recently, I've stopped socializing. Not because I'm antisocial, but because I have no tolerance for drama. In my opinion, 4 quarters are more valuable then 40 pennies. I'd rather have a few really good friends, then ten times the amount of friends who aren't worth anything. Plus, maybe the reason I've stopped socializing is cause I've had that drop in everything, and that includes connections with most people. Simply cause, none of them care enough to have the effort to stick around when I need them the most. Sort of the same situation as always. "You know I'm here for you if you ever need it, or ever need somebody to talk to." Yes, perfect, found the topic for today. That line. How many people have ever said it to you? A lot. It's a lot easier said then done. People tend to say it a lot. The thought is nice, but then, no one ever actually pulls through with it. Like just cause you said that to me, I'm not going to run to you, and be like be here for me. No, wrong concept. If you want to be here for me, show it. Simple as that. I feel like I'm ranting and will lose my point soon. Not that I've even made one, but then, sort of what makes my blog unique, endless arguments with no points or purpose, just like my life. With all due respect (as always), Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment