Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 60: The Road To Indiana

Day 60: The Road To Indiana 

A long day. But then, since when are days not long? As of lately, personally, I've been feeling improvement, like for the past few days, to be honest, my mood, has been improving. Simply cause I'm not letting external factors effect me. Focusing on music, and just viewing life positively. I mean to be honest, I've got to throw some of the credit to my friends. I mean honestly got a lot of friends who were there for me. One has specifically gotten a lot of trouble lately, but chooses to stick around. False accusations and all, but to be honest, regardless of the accusations and situation, I'd never ditch her. Why? Cause to be honest, a few posts ago, I hit that low point of my life where everything comes crashing down. To be honest, she was there for me. She never even said that she'd be there for me, no, it's not about that. Her actions showed it, not her words. She did subconsciously. How? Through simply being a good friend. She never asked what's wrong, or if I'd like to talk about it. She was the positive vibe, simply through constantly being with me. That's what I needed. Not a bunch of empty promises about how you'll always be here for me, or you'll never leave (they've become way to cliche). All my friends, shout out to you. Okay, controversial debate time? Or should I just sit this day out? I'll sit it out and go for something a bit more calm and flows easily. To be honest, I have content which I can talk about, I just wouldn't, too controversial, and I'm not really feeling it cause it involves me and other people, and I don't like other people. But here's a relate able thing which I hope isn't controversial. I have commitments. So let me use a nice mix of past experiences to explain why relationships are shit. Okay, here's the catch, I know one girl who I could definitely keep a relationship hopefully until like forever with. Physically though, we can't be together (distance is a bitch). But then I doubt I could and I didn't with any other girl in the past. I choose to blame the mentality of this country. I mean breakups over you supposedly dancing with another girl (even though it doesn't happen [uncalled for cheap shot]). Expectations on you being someone that you're not (like some Prince Charming), all are factors which in this place, make it impossible. Plus, women in general (yes, I'm playing the sexist card) forget every good thing that you've ever done and just highlight the bad. So yes, we all do bad stuff, mistakes, but even though your good actions always out weigh them, in this place, it's a legitimate reason to cause things to come crashing down. Which is why, at this moment, and this horrible country, I think they're shit. Ironically, the one girl who I feel I could keep kicking it with forever never lived here, and that's a major reason in my assumption. Frankly though, this post was useless, just like I am, and just like my life is, and was. Oh, and if you're reading this early, I'll have the cheesy quote up by tomorrow. So, with all due respect. Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment