Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 61: My Pet Coelacanth

Day 61: My Pet Coelacanth 

Well don't we have a lot in store for today? Yes, quite a lot of things from your favorite controversial socially awkward yet somewhat accepted kid from down the street. Okay, no boring introductions on education or music. Today has been quite the day so far. To begin with, I woke up quite late, and first thing I did was check my phone. A text from a friend who's older telling me about how he really enjoys my blog, and probably as of lately it's gotten much better (hell yeah it has). But then, at the same time, other people were somewhat not very happy about my content, saying I use this blog to disrespect people. Add to that me being hypocritical by being the one with the mentality which I constantly bemoan and claim I hate. Understandable opinions. I mean okay, I'm disrespectful, won't deny that, and the signing off with the "all due respect" is supposed to be ironic. I bash at all functional parts of our society. Regardless of where you stand, I'm bound to insult your lifestyle using a few middle school English cliche statements. Am I a hypocrite though? Do I have the mentality which I constantly bemoan. Well again, judging myself would make it really inaccurate. So let's do a breakdown (yay!). What do I have in common with this mentality? I actually am very common to it when you think of it. I judge and analyze almost everyone and use it on blog posts to get views and satisfy my readers. One day I'll be praising a lifestyle, the next I'll be insulting it. So what makes me different? My intentions. I couldn't care less about people's lifestyles in real life, it's only in this blog to express my opinion. It's only here where I turn into your 15 year old girl on her period and rant about relevant topics. But then in person, I'm far from that (or at least I like to think so). The real problem though, was that yesterday I decided to relate my generalized topic to a personal experience, and then stated it was a cheap shot. That was to add effect, and honestly, it was not offensive (and that's just not my opinion, but almost everyone in a neutral perspective). I mean I simply stated what happened (from my side of course). So you find me offensive? Well I find you offensive for finding me offensive (what?). So even though I've stated a billion times, I'll do it again. I do not target specific people, or groups, I target everyone. I will occasionally relate topics to personal experiences, regardless of whether it involves people or not. Not offensively, its simply relating. If you find me offensive, either do not read my blog, or tone down the sensitivity and laugh at the irony of my situation, and your situation. Conclusion, this blog contains derogatory terms, nostalgia, controversy, cheap shots (which aren't really shots at all), and bashes to your society and lifestyles. But of course, it contains them, with the utmost respect. So on that bombshell, and with all due respect, Fiasco Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment