Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 66: Missing A Six

Day 66: Missing A Six 

Inconsistency should be my middle name. Apparently I have a few friends who get very agitated when I go a few days without blogging so sincerest apologies. It's just that to be honest, there is a lack of content, and also a lack of time management. Plus, I won't just blog anything, because I always strive to make my blogs top notch, different, and interesting. I don't copy anyone, and like to have my own style and way of doing things. So past three days, I've been attempting to build up an appetite but miserably been failing, my diet plan has spiraled because I can't find a balance to measure my weight and accordingly start my plan. I've also been accused of sub blogging (if such a thing exists). You see people really need to understand that I do not focus my blog on specific people, and they're generalized, however, I will admit that the actions of many of the people I know do influence the topics, but I don't just sit there and go like oh I don't like so and so, let me sit here and subliminally insult there ass. Nope, not how things happen. I'm not going to focus on that because I've explained that a million times, and this just made it a million and one. So, good news for me, I should be, hopefully, leaving this country within a week. Where am I going? The amazing concrete jungle, Kuala Lumpur. Just like last summer, it means I won't be blogging for nearly a month, but also similarly it means this is around the same topic. You see, for the past two years, every time I went, I was in a relationship. A few days into Malaysia, and they'd magically have a downfall and that would really kill the vacation, not when I'm out, but when you wake up and you start over thinking. Now, no straight up commitments. I'm sixteen, curios, and this seems perfectly set up to be a wild vacation. Hopefully, and please do pray that this vacation goes smoothly (not that the past ones haven't been smooth, but just smoother). Add to the mix that whenever I come back from vacations, I feel like a different person, like I feel more mature and changed (for the better). I keep in touch with everyone when I'm gone, but to be honest, I just feel like not even getting internet when I'm there, and just forgetting the world and enjoying myself. But, we all know that won't happen. So with all due respect, Fiasco Out.   

4 comments:


  1. This is a wonderful work we wish you success and excellence and thank you

    شركة شام للخدمات المنزليه هي من افضل الشركات التي تعمل في مجال الخدمات المنزليه وذلك بسبب امتلاكها للعديد من عناصر التميز مثل الايدي العامله المدربه صاحبة الخبره العاليه في هذا المجال وايضا التقنيات الحديثه التي تستخدمها الشركة في تنفيذ ما تقدمه من خدمات , ومن الخدمات التي تسعد شركة شام بتقديمها لعملائها الكرام مايلي

    شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

    شركة مكافحة نمل ابيض بالدمام

    عزيزي العميل لا تقلق ولا تحتار فشركة شام هي افضل اختيار

    ReplyDelete