Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day 63: A Tale of Two Cities

Day 63: A Tale of Two Cities 

I apologize for the inconsistency. Most of the times I do want to post, but my schedule is a bit tight. I'm not pretending to be busy, because to be honest, I barely have anything to do. I just wake up at 3 PM, have friends over or go out until about midnight, get back home, and just Skype with whoever is willing. Yesterday's day out was a bit interesting. Went to a party, pretty typical. At parties I'm just the person who's dancing whether the dance floor is full or not. Nothing really interesting there. What really made my night was a comment one my friends made. After the party, me and a couple of my closest friends decided to get some dinner. So were just sitting there, eating sandwiches, on the street, and I'm sipping on a strawberry smoothie. Were all talking about went well and what didn't at the party. So basically, I was like "Guys, I feel like blogging". Then they started making fun of me (which is pretty much us 24/7). They threw some comments about how I'm like the girl from Awkward (that completely pointless and over dramatic show on MTV). Pretty much it was something like: "If one thing goes wrong in your day, you over exaggerate it, blog it, and for some reason everyone reads it." While I am quite disappointed that I am being compared to some over dramatic teenage girl, it works for me, and regardless of what it is. I find pleasure in entertaining people, even if it means me revealing personal stuff at times. I am somewhat an entertainer my nature. I enjoy being behind a deck and rocking a party. I enjoy entertaining. Sort of brings a satisfying feeling to me. I will spare you of the controversy today. I may have not been hitting it off with women at all nowadays (long story short, if a girl doesn't hate me, she basically rejects my ass). But I have a couple of gigs in the next week. Feeling excited, particularly about one, because I'm almost sure it'll be massive, so this is an opportunity to finally demonstrate a complete year of occasional bedroom practice, and hopefully finally prove myself and cement myself as one of the top DJ's in this country. Plus, most DJ's start my age, and don't find success until their early 20's (spoke to one yesterday). Going to keep it short, sorry for no rants today, it's coming soon I promise. With all due respect, Fiasco Out.

2 comments: