Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day 64: Paging Dr. Satan

Day 64: Paging Dr. Satan 

My Library is prepared, BPM's re scanned (although that's pointless), the intro's for all the hottest afrobeat, dancehall, and hip hop songs ready. I honestly have never this prepared for a gig since my first gig, and that wouldn't even count because it was years back and I had no clue what I was doing. It's not due to lack of skill, but back then, I couldn't read the crowd, and know how to deal with any situations should they arise regardless of what they are. Those are things which come with experience. So why am I so prepared for tomorrow? Because this is the first party I have full control of since over a year ago. With my DJ reputations down the drain since I disappeared, this is my opportunity to step back into the spot light. It's a do or die situation. Dying is not an option, to be honest, I feel prepared. Let's just hope I don't jinks it. The venue is great, I mean, everything is in set for me to finally prove my point. Oh, and in case you know me, I know my gig is today but I typed that up last night so please excuse that. Alright, so I have a topic, because I am actually in the mood for a blog. I'm sorry for the repetitiveness but I personally feel this is an issue I should continuously address.The problem with us, as people today, is that we specialize more in judging the flaws of others, rather than ourselves. I'm not saying I'm not included, but then, some people take it to the next level. I usually always point out things wrong with our society and our people, claim I hate nothing more than hypocrisy, but at the same time, to some extent, I myself, I am judging people through this blog. But I only do it for the sake of people recognizing their flaws, and I tend to present it in an ironic, dramatic, and yet serious manner. See what Ii did there, about me being what I hate to some extent, that is recognizing your own flaws. I am acknowledging them. Because, I have literally seen this happen: A girl call another girl names cause she hangs out with guys. Yes, she has a few close friends who are guys, but in truth, the one pointing fingers hangs out with much more guys, and if according to her that's something worthy of being called names over, then she's the one who should be called what she's calling other people. So recognize your flaws, work on fixing them, and don't point fingers at people, I mean how hard could it be? With all due respect, Fiasco out.  

4 comments:


  1. This is a wonderful work we wish you success and excellence and thank you

    شركة شام للخدمات المنزليه هي من افضل الشركات التي تعمل في مجال الخدمات المنزليه وذلك بسبب امتلاكها للعديد من عناصر التميز مثل الايدي العامله المدربه صاحبة الخبره العاليه في هذا المجال وايضا التقنيات الحديثه التي تستخدمها الشركة في تنفيذ ما تقدمه من خدمات , ومن الخدمات التي تسعد شركة شام بتقديمها لعملائها الكرام مايلي

    شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

    شركة مكافحة نمل ابيض بالدمام

    عزيزي العميل لا تقلق ولا تحتار فشركة شام هي افضل اختيار

    ReplyDelete