Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 10: Be Yourself, Be Happy!

"My happiness doesn't depend on somebody; it depends on me"

Day 10: Be Yourself, Be Happy!

 I'm not the guy to take advice from, I drink away my pains through energy drinks, set no goals, and just let things happen. But today, and for the first time, I took my own advice, on how to make my own life better, and how you can make yours better. We've lived doing things poorly for so long, we don't even realize our full potential. Sometimes things happen, and we react badly. A good example is my blog yesterday that made no sense what so ever. I was mad, had a rough day, felt very frustrated, so I reacted, its how we, and I, do things. Goal Setting? Bull Shit. Its very hard to take things one by one. I have to deal with five basic thing: Education, Social Life (Friends), Career, Relationship, and Family. The secret to being anywhere near smart isn't hard, and getting good grades doesn't mean you're smart either. I'm horrible at math, everyone has there weaknesses. I was never good with numbers, I try, but I always fail, I've learned to accept that and try my best at it, and knowing that I did, no matter how badly I'm doing, I'm content. The secret is time management. Just do your homework, study for the test the day before for like the whole day, and you should be on track to getting where you want to be! Social Life is the difficult part, as long as you have a couple of best friends who are trustworthy, you're good to go. If you don't, life will make you run into some, never lose hope. Just be careful who you trust, once a hoe, always a hoe. Bad friends will turn you bad (speaking in the content of drugs, and alcohol). That wasn't the case with me, but I have my morals (my father raised me in a completely anti all the stuff way, and my grandfather died from smoking caused diseases, so that's the reason I stay clean). Find good friends, you'll be happy. Life will throw a lot of bad friends at you, but friendship grows with time, and with friendship, comes trust! If you have a few best friends, you'll never feel the need to be an elite in your school or something. Relationships are difficult to understand, especially at our age. I've always been the person to fix up other people's relationships, and I've probably helped out more guys than I could count get that girl (Applaud Please!). But I never really noticed the two major factors to an important relationship in a high school life that has the potential to last for a very long time. Think of it this way, an airplane can't fly with one wing, relationships are the same way. At the high school level, they're based on mental, and physical connection. Mentally, you just really need to have emotions for the other person, its simple, if you're thinking about them all day, and they're the person you think about in all love songs, then you pretty much are picking up the signs. Physical connection is having fun. Ladies, spicing things up doesn't make you a hoe, just keep your body in your clothes, and you're fine. Other than that, get as creative as you want, just make sure your not being taken advantage of. Pick the signs of that up by noticing that its being only built on the physical stuff. Family, well your parents know what's best, everything they do, its for your own good, we don't get it at this age, I don't either, but I know I will when I grow up. Any who, I'm done being a life coach, but I do hope you consider my advice! I took it today for the first time, and I'm in an awesome mood. Lastly, little things like plenty of sleep and music are awesome for you! Fiasco Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment