Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 13: Of Mice and Men

Day 13: Of Mice and Men 

“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
I know today's blog is a bit late. Its a weekend day, so I went out, don't blame me. Any who, today's blog is pretty long, which really isn't a surprise, because I had a long day. So yeah, basically what I'm going to do is blast on about the weird yet awesome things about that person I love. I can endlessly joke with her, conversations do die out eventually, but when they do we just look at each other and smile. I don't get a single word she's saying sometimes cause she's always talking too fast, and I end up hoping she didn't ask a question and just nod my head. She's always walking into stuff, and she always either breaks something, spills something, or just messes our practicals in Chemistry. When I fall asleep in class (which I tend to do a lot) she slaps the living hell out of me until I wake up. She always asks me what's wrong when I feel down, and just stares at me as I rape her with my life issues, and usually gives me this blank stare after it. You could've guessed it, she's the mixed girl in your math class type, but with a twist. Her beauty isn't hidden. To me she's the prettiest thing ever. She's also not anti-social. Yes she's far from a social elite just like I am, but she's the girl who absolutely has no enemies. I love her, with all my heart, every vessel, every flower that I've ever torn apart. Alright, got that point over with. Valentines is coming up, which I find pretty much a pointless occasion. If you love someone, you should express your love for them every day, not just one day of the year. Yes you don't get them a gift everyday, but still, expressing your love more on one day is stupid. I know personally, other than getting my lady a gift (Just so we're not the only couple who didn't get each other anything) there will be nothing unusual about the way I treat her. In addition, my financial life is horrible at the moment. I have money, lots of it, but issue is all of it is with my parents and they don't want to give any of it (Its my damn money). Any who, today our trio was out as usual. We firstly went for Shisha, but the Lil Man being little, wasn't aloud in. So we walked out with him and let Ibrahim (my awesome driver who basically chills with us all the time) have his fun. Its a shame seeing how his height could deprive him of such things, but in case he thought we were pissed, we're not, I'm not a fan of Shisha anyways. Since we're broke as hell, we decided to go get some hot drinks by the Nile as the cold air view, and ended the day by dropping off in my house that's being built near the Nile (kind of like some beach house thing). Funny how me and Omar were already planning out a party before the construction is ever complete! Alright, basically, I just wanted to end it off on a positive note, since this was one of the only positive days I've had in a couple of months thanks to the most amazing girl in the world. I love you darling, and thank you for everything. I'm so happy! Any who, my title choice. Yes its a book and poem, and one that were reading in school. But I just noticed how sad the poem is, I mean the saddest thing was the idea that there dreams could've came true, but they never did. Hope its different with us. Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment