Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 14: 60 Miles Per Hour

Day 14: 60 Miles Per Hour

"Me and her aren't based on love. We're based on fun"
Before I start, let me thank all my readers and followers for helping me almost hit 600 views in  2 weeks only. If it wasn't for your support I wouldn't be motivated to blog everyday, so thank you for the bottom of my heart to everyone, I love you guys! Things just keep getting better! I just got a gig for Valentines, and it the first one I've gotten in quite a while. Lots of people are coming to this dance, so seems like career is kick starting again for the first time in months. Will practice since I'm a bit rough from a few months off, but I'm positive I'll be in very strong form and come at it super hard and make the night a killer night! Even if the gig doesn't pull through, the fact that we got offered one is the sign for the more parties to come. Decided not to keep the title a puzzle as usual. 60 Miles Per Hour is basically just a creative way of saying things are going fast, there going good, and adrenaline is rushing through me! I have like this plan I need to pull of tomorrow, so hopefully, it'll also go the way things have been going for the past couple of days. Can't say what it is though. I've certainly learned my lesson. Since again lots people read my blog, I just suggest people start blogging. Its a great way of releasing stress, and its also fun and eventually becomes part of your daily routine. Alright, since I'm used to writing stories, here's one that happened yesterday. In my year, I've been dating the most out of all the couples. I mean I'm over 4 months, and the people after me are like at 2 months and a half. Since I'm such a good-doer, I usually like to fix things up for the "less ripe" couples. Whether its finding a place where they can have there first kiss, or just generally trying to make things stronger for them. So basically, for a couple who are very good friends, I decided to sneak them in after school so they can have there first kiss. So basically, me and my lady, them, and like a couple of other people went to cover for them in case teachers come. We decided to close of the part of the corridor they were in since they were being so shy and nervous about it. My lady, who does have quite the arms from excessive basketball playing slammed the door shut and sealed off there part of the corridor. What we didn't know is that there was a teacher in one of the class rooms on there sides, and Thank God they didn't decide to kiss in the corridor but walk into a classroom instead. They saw him, and ran and started banging on the door, and I was too weak to open it, and my misses opened it instead (I know, I'm pathetic). We ran downstairs, and don't think he picked them up. No worries, we'll try tomorrow! Again, thanks for all the views and support, I love you all! Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment