Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 7: Nothing More Than A Typical Day

Day 7: Nothing More Than A Typical Day

"Life is a fine combination of holding on and letting go"
Major headache, repulsive mood for the third day in a row. Just back home. Been out with Omarian. Four months anniversary in two days, and being the lame boyfriend I am, I got her a gift, and we shall celebrate me growing up, and deciding to settle down with a girl for more than a couple of months! I had a horrible feeling when paying the money, it wasn't cheap, got her some expensive chocolate (I know, I'm very creative -note the sarcasm-). Went a bit beyond and got it wrapped and I won't write up a new poem this time, just a card that says happy anniversary xoxo I'll be damn pissed if you don't make out with me after I got off my lazy ass and got you a gift, Love Fiasco! All in a days work, but I got my mind straight though, like sorted a few things that have been really stressing me out. Basically, I've talked to a few friends about how I've been stuck between friends, and my life in the past, and how its been keeping me held down from fulfilling my full potential in the present, and the future. I've been forced to let go of childhood friends for selfish reasons, but for the sake of my life and career. Any man knows that life is nothing more than a fine combination of holding on, and letting go. I've also decided my priorities, and they go in this order, no sympathy to anyone, just an honest list: Family, Education, Relationship, Career, Friends. Being honest, family over anything or anyone. Education over my relationship seems a bit odd. But my girlfriend won't be paying my bills when I'm in my 30's. Speaking about my relationship, guess who has competition? Yes, like any attractive female, a few guys like her. I won't say any details, but my friend from his school told me that this dude is crazy about her, and like any love struck guy, he stalks me, even reads my blog (I honestly laughed uncontrollably when I heard this over the phone). I don't think she knows about this specific guy, but who knows who he is since he's the only loser this sad to stalk me. Any who, you can try brother, challenge accepted. I'll tell her, give you a head start! Thirsty niggers. Glad I got that off my mind. Any who, I was just watching UnderEmployed, great show It just shows how we all have our crazy dreams, but they'll never come true. I'll leave you on that thought, and that crazy crush dude, overthink everything I said, I love me some competition. Fiasco Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment