Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 11: Turning Back The Clock

Day 11: Turning Back The Clock

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

Everyone has regrets. You might see there copied Facebook quotes of how they don't regret things they've done, but like things they've done to the wrong people, and things they haven't done. Well that's true, but we also regret things we've done, and you know that's true. I have my regrets. In fact, I have so many, I probably forgot most of them (Good thing in a bad way I guess). I switched schools this year, and I'm very happy with the decision I've made. Thanks to a few very good friends, I've settled in swiftly, and very well. Since I'm a genius (Note the sarcasm) I was the only new student in Year 10. I knew a few people that mattered, and they made sure I settled in easily. Since I was the only new student, all the new kid attention which would usually be distributed equally among the new peeps was only directed to me. So imagine getting the attention that was meant for like 7 people all at once, and then having it last for like 3 months or so. Made me a bit cocky, but I'm content looking back at it. So basically, those 3 months were really nice, I had awesome friends, the same best friend, and a more than perfect career. I know the career just depends on timing, but as time passed, I kind of grew some distance between those friends, and gained others who I guess can't even compare with them (Not talking in the content of best friends, but like just very close friends here). I sat with a couple of them in English today, and realized how much I miss having there company. What I'll try doing is turning back the clock, and getting stuff like they used to be. I mean my life is horrible now, and I've realized it could be cause these people aren't around as much to make me laugh my ass off and make what usually was the lamest class a lot more funner. The whole 80 minutes went by as if they were like 10 minutes! These people are real to me, and situations keep coming up where their emergence feels natural. So what I'll do is hope that my attempt in turning back the clock is successful! Before I end this blog, I'd just like to thank this amazing person who was there for me a couple of days ago which I had a huge amount of frustration on. Thank you for always being there for me. Fiasco Out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment