Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 6: Time Wasted

Day 6: Time Wasted

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means you are two steps ahead.
Thursday, finally that day of the week where I can enjoy the company of friends. Today was a horrible day, so I'm in a repulsive mood. As usual, most of my friend were probably getting high, thus, I decided to avoid them. My only other super close friend chilled with his girlfriend but had to leave early (Was chilling with them, super third wheel feeling). My day had been done by 10:30, unlike the 1 AM nights I was used to. Yesterday's blog also caused quite the drama. Apparently I said that I like the girl the blog was on and I don't like my girlfriend. I don't think it said that on my blog. Only thing I probably shouldn't of wrote for the sake of my relationship was that "best thing that ever happened to me" line. What happened is over. Won't edit it. Just wanted to say that my blogs are straight forward. You don't need to make any assumptions, or read between any lines. I mean what I say, nothing more, nothing less. I'm starting to get readers (HELL YEAH). But I'm running out of stories, at least ones that won't get me in any trouble. Currently stuck between something in the past, and the present. This is something that could mess up everything I stand for, so forgive me for being very vague and not giving any details about it. But I just feel like I'm playing a game of chess. I can sacrifice one of my strongest pieces, for the risk that I get another stronger one back, but later. Get what I mean? Didn't think so, God I'm so confused, like a kill me now feeling. I also noticed how a few decisions I made changed my social reputation. Not in a good way, but I'll make do with what I have. I'm very stressed out, there's nothing to distract me at the moment. I haven't Dj'd a party in 2013. I have my four months anniversary coming up, and I have to be creative I guess. I know I won't come up with anything but a love poem or letter, and some fancy chocolate. Lastly, I'm thinking Friday should be like my day off from blogging, I mean this thing is crazy addictive. Apologies for not giving you some dramatic story like I'm used to provide, but I'll have something by Saturday very interesting. Apparently I have one of my friends talking shit behind my back. My back isn't a damn voice mail, so if you got something to say, say it to my face. You're probably reading this, but I'll pick on you on my next blog. Until Saturday. Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment