Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 18: Phantom of the Opera

Day 18: Phantom of the Opera

"Never plan to fight, plan to win"
Today was another quite interesting day. Alright, so basically I went to school with the mindset that something was going to happen due to my issue yesterday (You can read it on yesterdays blog). I've always had a way with planning things, and when they don't go the way I planned, I panic, kind of like what happened today. So basically, I had expected some of the guys who are friends with the devil to come after school to physically destroy me. I know I'm not tall, and I'm very skinny and light, but I had planned a strategy for every person I could expect, but my plan was based on things happening after school, in a crowded area, and thus I could avoid any excess physical confrontation. First break came, and some guy wanted to talk to me. He was the devil's cousin. I walked up not expecting anything, but then out of the blue I was sucker pushed before saying a single world and being threatened. That was certainly the last thing I had in mind. Two choices at that point, either to try and maintain my cool which recently I've become very successful in, or try and fight him off. I then gave it a quick thought, if I use my energy, and risk being injured now against one person, what if more people come after me later on? They're going to be stronger, could be more than one, and I could get a few bruises. Maintained my cool with the assumption that people are coming after me later. After school, I walk out, expecting the worse, but with my countless hours of planning, I had nothing to worry about. As to my surprise, nothing happened. At that moment, I was happy that no one was going to get a beating today, but I did regret not doing anything earlier, I mean so what if the guy weighs twice as much as me and has a height advantage, I'm a martial arts addict, might not practice it, but I learned a thing or two out of excessive Cage fighting matches. Certainly learned a lesson, don't take shit expecting more. The reasons the Russians had closed in on Berlin in the Second World War was due to Hitler's assumption that the troops around the city would launch a counter, but they never did, thus he they surrendered. I expected something that didn't happen, thus I seemed like someone who had backed out. So I have my plans set out for more issues that could happen later, I'm not planning to fight, I'm planning to win, that's my motto. Fiasco Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment