Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 8: The Neutral Perspective

"I don't hate you, hating you would mean I care"
No more headache, this requires a celebration! Not going to talk much about my day, nothing interesting happened. Title won't be a puzzle again, I'm simply going to analyze my current life through a neutral perspective, and compare myself to the two friends I adore the most (Yes Homo!). If I say anything harsh or I shouldn't say, that's not me, its just the neutral point of view of myself standing over an identical person. Lets start off with what I value over anything. Family, not much to it. I love my family, no problems with any, most stable family I've ever seen. No disadvantages really, other than the usual issues of not going out often. I still end up going out, so I'm alright. Great positives: They don't bother me in my education with the "stay home and study phrases". I get stuff done my way, and that's been working awesomely with me. I'm also allowed to openly date, and they're cool to the point where I can bring my girlfriend home, lock my room with her, and not get a single question after it. Too bad can't take advantage of that since my girlfriend doesn't go out. Going onto my next part, probably the most delicate one, so I'll have to watch my choice of words. Negative points: None! Just kidding, not letting emotions take over. So seriously, negatives are she doesn't go out, and has no phone. I've learned to live with that, so alright, not effecting me, but still for the sake of the perspective, had to be put there. I also have to deal with limits. I personally have none, only thing I won't do is get any where close to having my girlfriend on 16 and pregnant. Other than that, I guess I'm really down for anything. As awesome as it would be for my misses to share the same opinion, she doesn't, so there's really nothing "spicy" in my current relationship. All I'll say, and again, nothing serious, but for the sake of the perspective. Positives: She loves me (I hope) and its mutual (I hope too, no one ever really does know if its love or hormones at this age). Its also kept me settled down for quite a while, and she's good at comforting me! Education is next, I'm the average B student I guess. Grades will be hopefully enough to get me into a top flight university . Friends, I got two of the best, my amazing buddy Lil_Man and Omar. Other than that I have those who are close, those who are alright, and those who I just say hello to. Only issue is that most of my close friends are the most two faced bitches on the planet. If I ever try taking our friendship to the next level, they always give me a reason why I shouldn't. I do make a few mistakes every now and then, and things might slip out of my mouth and cause a mess, but its nothing nearly as much as these people talk. Career has recently been going downhill, but that's the beauty of it. A few months I'll have maybe one gig, and then the next the whole damn city will be talking about me, and then one gig again. I'm pretty content with the way things are. There's always that one person who you have a soft spot for, and you'll try making room for in your life, but for some reason its always blocked off, either by the timing, you, or that person, yet you always blame yourself for it. No more details on that, a bit too personal. My cockiness issue seems to be under control, and I'm a bit more content. I've always known my place in society, I just like to joke around about how awesome I am, and people take it seriously. One thing that will never be effected by anyone, or anything. I'll always be over-confident. I'll walk with my head held up high saying I get who I want, and get who you don't. I do what I want, and do what you don't. I don't start competitions, but if you pick one with me and its under my control, I will do everything you can do better. I'll always strive to be a leader, and not a follower. If you mistake for my confidence and will power for cockiness, and you're older than 12 years old, you really need a check up on your maturity level. Lastly, one thing any neutral person would love, and lots of people lack for reasons I don't comprehend. I don't give a fuck about anyone who doesn't like me. You don't like me? That's your problem, I don't give a damn and won't even try with you as long as you're not talking any shit about me. As long as you don't do that, I don't hate you, hating would mean I care. Alright, sounding cocky, and tone is turning a bit too violent, that's my cue to end. Fiasco Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment