Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 16: Who's Wearing My Cap?

Day 16: Who's Wearing My Cap?

"A man's limit is his own minds madness"
It was a possibility of me making a wrong decision yesterday and stop blogging. Its become part of my daily routine, but apologies for missing a post yesterday. Basically what happened is that someone who's opinion and happiness matters more to me than my own didn't like the fact I was blogging. Had a good conversation with that person and glad we agreed to some logical terms. Tomorrow is Valentines day, probably one of the most pointless celebrations ever. I mean yeah, the gift is alright, but I treat my lady to the best of my abilities everyday (Well I try). Tomorrow should be no different since I'm already trying my hardest. Any who, since everyone is in that love mood, don't you get these moments where you just get lost in someone. Happened to me in English earlier on today. You see I was laying down next to an amazing girl, and like I just had this weird moment that I've never had before. I just turned toward her, admiring her beauty like I usually do, but then I found myself staring at her, and then its as if the whole class disappeared, and we were floating in nothing but space, still laying down with our hands together. I just had this moment where there was no time and space, just us, and utterly nothing but infinite. I was floating in like a vacuum space I guess in physical terms, but above me there were stars. I felt intoxicated, and I was scared, cause you don't get how real it felt. As soon as her eyes connected with mine, I snapped back to reality, only with a severe headache and back pain. I didn't mention it to anyone or her fearing she'll think its just one of my flirt moments, or think I was simply crazy. I can't describe how real it was. I don't get what it meant. After doing some research it could mean that I'm very attached to this person, or I'm crazy. I'd rather stick with the first choice. That's my story for today. It might seem like nothing big, but you don't get how real it was. I honestly felt a bit scared. I'll sleep it off. Omar said he had quite the dream last night. Me and him were sitting together, he was making out with a chick (No name rules apply) and I was sitting with another one in my arms (who isn't my girlfriend, or isn't really even a friend, but quite an attractive young lady). It was in a school which we'll visit in a couple of days, so God knows what will happen then. Perhaps he had some kind of paranormal connection and had a view into the future. Happens some times. Damn, I sound like a mad man. Any who, games on, and I'm killer tired tonight. Can't wait to DJ tomorrow, I'll try posting about it on Monday and say how it went (Expect me bragging about how I killed it though!). Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment