Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 21: Holding On Happily

Day 21: Holding On Happily

"Going through that open door, tell me what you're waiting for?
Guess who's in an amazing mood? Cheers to anyone who guessed me (you deserve a Nobel prize for that). Nothing is really bothering me other than the fact I'm grounded. Turns out that its not simply cause I came home late. My parents know how corrupt my grade is basically. I wished my parents understood that even though I am exposed to these people and things, I have extremely powerful morals. Its frustrating, having parents who doubt there own child who they raised themselves, but I do understand that its simply cause they want to "protect me". I as a teenager though, do disagree majorly. Other than that, I'm doing alright. Content with my career, not going to call it great, but its good enough. Still striving to save up for that laptop that I want now more than ever, its going to launch my career into the next stages. I can make my own music, and not just mix other people's. God, I can't wait to produce, show the vision of music in my head to the world. Why am I in a great mood? I have a girl that puts me in one. Me and my darling had this question thing where we kept asking each other questions. Apparently that's the only way I can directly get her to open up to me. She answered one question in a way, and the look in her eyes, was just perfection. We also talked about the negatives and how we can become better as a couple. Let me resort to lyrics to send a message to you love, I know you don't even read my blog, but hopefully someone can send this message from the peeps who do: If it's something that you want, darling you don't have to run, you don't have to go..., just stay with me, baby stay with me. Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be, but with my eyes closed all I see,is the skyline, through the window, the moon above you and the streets below. These lines remind me of us for some reason so much, in a good way, in the amazing way. I think its fair enough that I'm being completely honest when I say, I love you. I know in your head you're probably thinking about how I should get a room. So I'll let you be, and I shall go and watch some Underemployed, do my homework, and then play that cowboy video game I was talking about yesterday. Shit is really intense on it, I'm in Mexico trying to track down that gang. I wish I could kill my fake ex friends just like he does. Fiasco Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment