Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 22: Island of The Blue Dolphin

Day 22:  Island of The Blue Dolphin 

"Please, don't make me choose, I'm about to lose"
Guess who was isolated all day? For the stupid reason of having pants that I've been wearing for 9 months cause of a teacher that has her period every fucking day. So basically one of the school's pointless rules is that if you don't have "proper" uniform, you stay in the library until they get you proper cloth from home. I missed 6 lessons out of 8 today. Put me in a slightly repulsive mood I guess. Good news, thanks to you amazing peeps, I've hit a 1,000 views. Important milestone, never thought I'd ever hit 1,000, so thank you all dearly, you keep me motivated to come and type out my problems everyday for you. Its a great way of dealing with stress, and you help me with it, so thanks, your support means the world to me! Still confused about virtually everything. Tomorrow are school photos, so I'll try dressing "properly". I bought the baggy school pants which made me look like a clown considering I'm extremely skinny yet somewhat tall. Took them to a tailor and going to turn them into skinny pants! I've always admired cruel people, even cruel teachers. But we have this one teacher who just pushes things into a whole new horrible limit. She picks on me and my girlfriend in class and continuously threatens me about she'll call both our parents, made me miss 6 out of my 8 classes, and is just amazingly annoying. I enjoy cruelty, even towards me, cause that demonstrates power and superiority, something I strive for. But I mean there are limits. Put me in a repulsive mood. I was never a Hollywood ending. Majorly speaking in the girls department. Its not like I can date multiple girls (well I can, and yes being cocky, be jealous bitch!). Can lyrics describe my situation? So many beautiful girls, please don't make me choose, I'm about to lose, I ain't no Hollywood. She knows how to handle me, yet the other has got the recipe! Well I ain't gonna leave if I ain't got three! As confused as I am, I'm not depressed at all. I mean this is what I wanted, I'll make the most of it. I got my Nike's, skinny jeans, and my tee, will rock out any party at any given time, setting up my Team Toxic Bass, and living the dream. Nothing more I could ask for, and to that someone reading this, hey chica sexy, tú sabes que te, usted. Totally in a flirting mood! Fiasco Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment