Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 15: There Might Be Coffee

Day 15: There Might Be Coffee

"Me being a DJ isn't a career, its a lifestyle."
Plan didn't go as I expected today. No worries, I got a party coming up, good enough for me. Downloading music at the moment for it! The world can come crashing down, and as long as I got my mixer and got a crowd, nothing in the world can be wrong. I mean I'm about to hit 3 years of doing this. Dj'ing to most is nothing more than a career, to me its a way of life. It defines me as a person. The way I dress, walk, and talk, has all been shaped up by doing what I love the most. Any who, booked basically for the next 3 weeks, so that's good. Glad to see my career is getting back on track. Getting to an important point. I know I've been posting very personal things, but that's cause I never though everyone in my grade would be reading my blog. Things have been getting a bit out of control one could say, therefore things I post won't be as personal as they used to be. Will strive to keep things just as interesting though, so no worries. Any who, plans for this Thursday, I have a huge intro I'm planning to destroy that party. Fuck Valentines, fuck love, to hell to all that pointless shit, when Toxic Bass is on the decks, I'll blow the damn roof off that place! Although my life still isn't fully back on track, I'm still content and could settle with the way things are at the moment, but that's not how I do things. I'll aim for the top, and won't stop until I get there! Nothing interesting I guess happened today. I mean I'm just surprised of the close minded society I live in, how people made a big deal about me getting a kiss, how the other couples wait months before getting one kiss, and when they get the perfect opportunity they say "they're not ready". Treating it as if its having sex and somebody's going to get pregnant. I also have to deal with it I guess in my relationship, since me and my lovely lady were raised in different societies (I was raised in a completely American mindset, just not in America), and therefore have different opinions and mentalities. I'm a very open person and down for anything as long as I ain't putting my future or health in a jeopardy. Most people here aren't. Its something I have to deal with I guess, although the hoes here, are quite the hoes. If I go completely heartless, and you're a chick who almost lost her virginity at the age of 15, watch your back, I'm going hunting! Any who, short blog today, got lots to do in the next hour. Fiasco Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment