Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 19: Come Wake Me Up

Day 19: Come Wake Me Up 

"Time works out everything"
I know its been a while since I blogged, and no, I'm not getting bored of it, I haven't had internet for the past couple of days. I've also been grounded since Thursday. Stupid reason, I just came home late cause I have a driver that comes 2 hours after you call him, and parents that know that yet can't seem to except that that's the reason. I don't know much about parenthood, but I guess its just the fact that I've grown up, and I've changed a lot in the past months, and they can't accept that. I'm grounded apparently until college, but I can easily sneak out, and have numerous ways of making sure they don't get in the way of my life. Things haven't been going very great for me. Its been a rough few days. Thus I am kind of depressed, but I'll somehow manage to cope and try to make things better. A person very dear to me told me once "you're not real, you always have your hopes too high about everything." I'm afraid your right, and with all the clouds in my brain, I hope you weren't right, for my own good, and for the sake of a lot of things I've attached to recently. In addition, another amazing girl has decided to take a stand for her heart, and that's something I respect a lot. Someone I had a little thing for at the beginning of this year. I know you're reading this, I was just too scared to say it face to face, and thought you were too far out my league. Been proved wrong I guess, and unfortunately, at a horrible time. I don't know what to do, won't lie. I know you could make me a lot happier than I am at the moment, its just that.....I have no argument. All I wanted to say is that I know and you know that you can burn out if you really want to, and never glow more if you find another purpose, apart from me, to live with someone far superior, and I'd hate for it to happen, just leave me your ashes to remember you by. Trust me on this, trusting me enough to tell me won't be something you'll regret. Any who, I'll go back to being depressed, will post tomorrow, Fiasco out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment